Hey guys! Sorry that we haven't post anything in the last couple of tears. We had so much to learn for final exams in school and had no time to take pictures. But fortunatly the exam weeks are almost over and here is a little post about my May favorites. We promise to post more!
My May Favorites
1. White shoes - I absolutely fell in love with white shoes. I have always loved to wear a complete black outfit from head to toe and white shoes are my new favorite combination to that!
2. Schauma Beauty Oil for dry hair. I'm in love with this hair oil because it just makes my hair super shiny and smooth.
3. Flowers - I noticed that flowers are such a good way to lighten up my mood after a long, depressing and hard day.
4. Army colored Cap - This cap is one of the best things I've ever had. I don't know why but i really love to wear this cap especially on bad hair days.
5. Nivea Body Lotion- Summer is calling( even though the weather seems to not quite understand that) so we need beautiful smooth skin to make them ready for summer
6. Umbrellas - It is raining SO SO much in Germany right now. Its super sad but I found one good thing about that - Umbrellas. They can be pretty and a very cute accessory.
7. Painting . When I was younger I drew a lot in my free time. A few weeks back I refound my passion for drawing. This is one of my newest pieces of art - Audrey Hepburn, who I adore.
8. Dior Make up. Just perfection.
When I saw this Liebeskind Mobile Case, I fell in love with it and instantly had to buy it.
Our next posts are coming soon! Be sure to check back and follow on Bloglovin'