Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dubai- The land of gold



I had the pleasure to enjoy the sun for one week since I spend my spring break in Dubai. I was so so happy to stock up on sun since winter still not has left Germany and it's still freezing cold outside here.
Most of the time I spend my day sunbathing on sandy white turquoise beaches on the Persian Gulf and just enjoyed life. Dubai has a breathtaking skyline and with all its buildings having various architectural styles it is one of a kind. I've never seen so many malls , not surprising that the worlds largest shopping mall is located in Dubai, eh? But besides that Dubai also offers desert. We went on a Jeep safari which was awesome and then we had a delicious Lebanese ( Arabic cuisine) dinner under the stars of the desert afterwards. ( Honestly Lebanese Food might be one of my favorite cuisines.)

Jeep Safari in the Desert

I'm wearing a Forever 21 High Low Skirt, Forever 21 Lace Cropped Shirt, Delia's Sunglasses, Toms


Burj Khalifa- the tallest building in the world

Henna Tattoo on my foot

Burj al Arab
Delicious sandwich right on the beach

Henna Tattoo, Forever 21 Bracelet River Island Cat Eye Sunglasses
Skyline from the Meridien Beach Club
Here I'm wearing on of my favorite summer vacation outfits. So comfortable but still not under dressed. I'm wearing my absolutely favorite Forever 21 turquoise Maxi Skirt that goes well with pretty much everything. I combined it with a Lace Shirt and Brown Sandals from Aldo. Maxi Skirts are my new favorite piece of clothing, can't get enough of them. 

There might be more Dubai photos to come so be sure to check back and follow on Bloglovin.

 - xxx Clara




2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, and these photos are perfect! Love you beautiful!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wie gesagt - bin ebenfalls meeega neidisch du Brownie!

    meowxy.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete