Sunday, June 30, 2013

High School Graduation...

...dedicated to my closest friends. Beautiful dresses, great people and my best friends finally graduated from high school. Congratulations! I'm so proud of you girls! I will follow you in a year when I graduate and I just want to thank you for every minute we spend together in school and all the great memories we've made together. I'm going to miss you so much, nevertheless I wish you the best in the world! Because of you I understand what "friends forever" really does mean. We have been through so much together. Thank you, for everything!

_____

Ihr habt es geschafft! Das Abi ist in der Tasche! Wunderschöne Kleider, tolle Menschen und meine besten Freunde haben die Schule abgeschlossen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Ich bin so stolz auf euch und ich folge euch, in einem Jahr bin ich dann dran. Danke für jede Minute, die wir zusammen verbracht haben und all die wunderbaren Erinnerungen, die ich dank euch haben darf. Ich werde euch so schrecklich vermissen! Trotzdem wünsche ich euch natürlich alles beste dieser Welt! Dank euch weiß ich was "Freunde für immer" wirklich bedeutet. Wir haben so viel gemeinsam überstanden! Danke, für alles!









Besides the graduation my cute best friend Marem finally turned 18! Happy Birthday to you honey! We've know each others for more then 13 years now and I know that our friendship is meant to last forever. You have become a huge part of my life and I need you to breath. For me you are not only a friend, you belong to my family. I love you more than words could ever say!
_____

Der Abschlussball war nicht das einzige, was an diesem Abend besonders war. Meine beste Freundin Marem ist endlich 18 geworden! Alles alles Gute, meine Süße! Wir kennen uns jetzt schon seit 13 Jahren und ich weiß einfach, dass diese Freundschaft ewig halten wird. Du bist ein großer Teil in meinem Leben und ich brauche dich. Du bist nicht nur eine Freundin, sondern ein Familienmitglied. Ich liebe dich mehr als ich es je ausdrücken könnte!

xxx Ari


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to those beautiful people! That'll be you two next year! And happy birthday Marem!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete