Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's a Coral Kind Of Day

Okay I think I have to admit.. I am addicted to the color Coral. I do not really know how it came but it started the end of winter/ this spring. From almost all my shopping sprees I came back with something in the color of Coral. I just think the different shades from Neon to Pastel Coral and the mixture of orange and pink make it to such a fun summer color. Plus in summer this color will make you look even more tanned. I just wanted to share my most recent purchased Coral treasures, hope you enjoy them.

____________________________________________________________________________
Also, ich muss schon zugeben, ich bin verrückt nach der Farbe Koralle. Ich weiß gar nicht so genau wie es dazu kam aber es hat ungefähr Ende Winter/ Anfang diesen Frühlings angefangen. Von allen meinen Shopping Trips kam ich immer mit mindestens einem Teil in dieser Farbe zurück. Ich glaube einfach die verschiedenen Abstufungen, von Neon bis über zu Pastell-Koralle und der Mix aus Orange und Pink, machen es einfach zu einer solch tollen Sommerfarbe. Also hier sind meine aktuellsten Sachen in der Farbe Koralle . Hoffe es gefällt euch.

Forever 21 Dress, H&M Skirt, UO Sneakers, Pull & Bear and H&M Sweaters, Primark Sandals, American Eagle Top

Enjoying Summer in Coral Colors
Some of these pieces will definitely make their way into my suitcase because next week I'm off to Italy my summer vacation.
Be sure to follow on Bloglovin' and stay tuned for upcoming Blogposts
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment